You’re Covered with Beta
Beta Tools Warranty Policy for Hand Tools sold in North America
The Warranty for Beta Tools is a lifetime warranty against faulty workmanship and/or faulty materials.
- The item must have been purchased from an authorized Beta Tools distributor in North America.
- The item must have signs of faulty workmanship or faulty materials and not show signs of misuse or abuse as determined by Beta Tools, the importer or the authorized distributor.
- The item must have no signs of being used in any way other than its designed purpose.
- EXCLUSIONS: Warranty does not apply to normal wear parts such as, but not limited to, cutting blades, caster wheels, roller bearings, worn bits, drivers, drill bits, taps, dies, files, ratchet gears, pneumatic gears and any torque products.
- PROCEDURES: Customer must email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Peerless Hardware warranty department at 717-684-2889 to request a RGA (Return Goods Authorization #) prior to returning to the Peerless Hardware, the US importer. An expert at Peerless Hardware will ask a few questions to do a pre-warranty evaluation over the phone or by email.The warranty expert will then give instructions for the return and provide an RGA number.
- Pneumatic tools carry a 90-day warranty and any defective tools under warranty will be repaired or replaced by a new tool or a reconditioned tool of equal or better condition.
- Torque Wrenches and Torque Screwdrivers carry a 90-day warranty and does not include regular recalibration.
- Distributors of Beta Tools have no authority to make representations or warranties other than those contained in this official warranty.
- Under no circumstances shall Beta Tools, the importer or any of its distributors be liable for incidental or consequential damages.
- There is a 30-day warranty on electronics.There is a different warranty policy for Tool Storage.